Must Says is MediaShift’s everyday curation of the large tales about engineering and press from over the internet. register below to obtain these shipped to your mailbox.
1. The Way The 2016 Selection Blew Up In Facebook’s Face (Alex Kantrowitz / BuzzFeed)
2. Donaldtrump Fulfilled Independently With Community Professionals And Anchors (Michael Calderone / Huffington Post)
3. New Record Exhibits the Reach of Online Nuisance, Electronic Misuse, and Cyberstalking (Data & Society)
4. NBCUniversal Increases Risk in Buzzed with $200-Million Expense (Rishika Sadam and Ricky Basinger / Reuters)
5. ABC is Discovering A – 24-hr Electronic Media Station (Claire Atkinson / Ny Post)
6. Overlook Completing Advertisement Smashes; Some Entrepreneurs Create the Podcasts (Rob Walker / Ny Times)
The article Must-Reads in Press & Engineering: Nov. 22 seemed initial on MediaShift.