Must Says is MediaShift’s everyday curation of the large tales about engineering and press from over the internet. register below to obtain these shipped to your mailbox.
1. Viral Fake Election Information Outperformed Actual Information On Facebook in Ultimate Weeks of the US Election (Craig Silverman / BuzzFeed)
2. Flooding the Fb Bubble: We Requested Voters about the Remaining and To Exchange Feeds (Julia Carrie Wong, Sam Levin and Olivia Solon / The Guardian)
3. Facebook Functions to Displace Confidence After Overstating Movie Sights (Steve Lohr and Sapna Maheshwari / Ny Times)
4. Facebook Suspends Alt-Right Balances (Jessica Guynn / US Today)
5. Why You Need To Worry About Trump Ditching Their Push Swimming (Olivier Knox / Yahoo)
6. Inside 5 Publishers’ Initiatives to Monetize Virtual-Reality (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
The article Must-Reads in Press & Engineering: Nov. 17 seemed initial on MediaShift.